Follows the Women’s National Requirements set out for each level. Each Level has specific skills that are to be mastered and performed in routines on floor, beam, uneven bars and vault. These routines are performed in competitions.
(This information has been sourced from the Gymnastics Australia Website)
Women’s Artistic Gymnastics is the perfect sport to teach co-ordination and confidence, develop creativity and contribute to general health and fitness.
Women’s Artistic Gymnastics:
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence, for sport and life
- Develops strength and flexibility, for life’s constant challenges
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life