Age group: 8 - 12 years
Freestyle gym* is an action packed movement class for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 years. The program focuses on developing a broad base of movement capabilities through gymnastics, parkour and tumbling skills.
Freestyle gym is a challenging and progressive skills and award program:
- Exploring how to move different body parts in a controlled manner, including safe falling techniques
- Establishing a foundation of strength to meet the demands of participation in diverse movement and physical activity
- Improving balance and stability skills
- Developing body control to improved coordination and proficiency during movement and physical activity
- Mastering and transferring skills and knowledge to different movement and physical activity contexts
The program has 12 stages and towards the end of each term participants complete a skill progress review and achieve their first or next stage.
*This program is currently only offered at our Clarence venue.
Freestyle Stages 1 to 4: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays 5 to 6pm.
Freestyle Stages 5 to 8 starting in Term 1 2021.
For more information please contact us on 03 62290900
You can participate in this program at the following venues...